2008/04/11

THE FIFTEENTH CHARACTER book review

I red this book:THE FIFTEENTH CHARACTER.
I chose this because this is written by easy English, so I could read easily.

Sally Brown had to work at Happy Hills even if her favorite singer came there to sing songs and show the new CD . I felt really sorry because she wanted to talk to him but couldn't.

Suddenly, one problem happened while her breaking. He could not find the very important new CD! He is so angry. I hoped his new CD found so soon...

Sally looked at Job's list and she noticed one thing: there was one person who was not on the list! She solved the big problem!! The person who stole the CD was arrested.

On Saturday night, she and her boss Willam went to the his concert without tickets, because they had invitations which was given by him. I felt so happy after reading this book.

I want to read next book.

0 件のコメント: