2008/05/16

Osaka

Hi, everyone! How're you doing?? I'm pretty good(^^)★
I will go to Osaka with my friend, Akari from May30 to 31th. We can go there only 20000 yen including expense of Hotel. That's very cheap!
I haven't been to Osaka, so I really look forward to go there! Speaking to Osaka, what do you come to your mind?? I mean, what do you want to do?? I want to eat '' Osaka Takoyaki'' Takoyaki means octopus fritters. I like it very much! Also, I will eat ''Okonomiyaki'' if I have a chance. I will enjoy shopping and sightseeing with her. I have a image that people in Osaka is cheerful and friendly.
One of the most we look forward to take airplane. Our dream are to become flight attendants.So, if we have a chance, I will talk to them! They are really cooool!!
We will take a airplane of JEX! I like airplane and airport, and travel! If I have full time, I'd like to look around airport. [168 words]


0 件のコメント: