2008/06/22

ENGLISH JOURNAL - November



English is differ from country to country.
Oceanian English is differ from American one like pronunciation, Vocabulary and Grammar, and it's close to British, because British established many colonies in south Atlantic and they implanted British English. It's said that characteristic English appeared in Austrian in 1830's, and in New Zealand in 1860's.
I got interested in Oceanian English, so I borrowed it in the library. I read it and listen to CD, so I found that it's quite differ! In America, they will say '' Don't worry'' but in Austria, ''No worries''. That's interesting! So, I tried to listen it, but it's very faster, so I cannot listen exactly...
Also, I found interesting topic article ''Point of improvement of English ability'' Mr. Seamus Fagan who is the chairperson of English Austral is said that the students who are more adventurous with language tend to do better. Adventurous students mean they easily make friends, and are talkative. So, I think, talking English with positive attitude is very important for me. When talking to foreigner in my school, I get narvous... So, I was often said ''relax''.
Above all, I must get rid of such tension...

0 件のコメント: