2008/06/16

Mr Jealous


I read this book'' Mr Jealous''. Its book has simple short 5 stories written by simple English, so I cannot enjoy reading..
I'm going to write 3 stories, Mr Jealous, Flowers for Maria and The Bully.
[Mr jealous]
The main character was Rob and his girlfriend, Cathy. Rob loved her, but she might have a another guy, Tom, so he was really worrying about it. He phoned her, but she didn't answer.At last, he found that Tom was a little boy, and he only look after him. However, she liked Tom's brother! How simple this story is! I don't like this girl! I wanna read more pure love stories.
[Flowers for Maria]
I read this kinds of story [like love story with rich girl and poor boy] many times, so I was bored with it. Herman was a poor boy as I said, and he had a girlfriend, Maria. However, he was opposed their marriage by her father, because his job is gardener, and he doesn't have much money. He rained abuse on him, so he ran away. The next day, he want to say sorry to her, so he was going to buy flowers for her, but he was mistook for a thief by policemen! Moreover, Maria and her father watched him, too. She tried to run to him, but her father stopped her. And he said, '' you never meet him again!'' How sad this story is. This is ordinary story, but I wanna knew continence.
[The Bully]
Do you know the word, BULLY?? BULLY is a student like Beverley. She often takes lunchbox and bag which she wants, everyone was annoyed with her. So, a new student Yoshi from Tokyo in Japan hit on good idea, Karate. He asked them to join him, and he throw her! Then, she changed her mind, and his class became peaceful and friendly.
I'll try to read more long story next time☆

0 件のコメント: