2008/05/30

Osaka

Hello, everyone! It's been a little long time.
I went to Osaka with my friend, Akari from May 30 to 31, so I'm so sorry I couldn't renew blog.
Airplane - JAL Express from Kumamoto to Itami
Our dream are to become a flight attendants, so we're so excited in taking airplane. They're sooo cool, I couldn't forget their smile and services. We asked them to take a picture with, and they're willing to do it. Also, they gave us to postcard and miniature of airplane. We're really happy!! I decided to be a flight attendant. I never forget that day...
Food - Octopus Fritters [たこ焼き] and Sundae in Nanba Doutonbori[なんば・道頓堀]
We enjoy eating octopus fritters in Osaka. I was really
surprised that it's sold throughout Osaka. I know how much people in Osaka really love it. In fact, it's so good that I ate it twice a day^^; I want to eat it again! Also, We ate sundae. It's so cute isn't?? but regrettably, we coundn't eat Okanomiyaki[お好み焼き](;-;) If I have a chance to visit again, I'll eat it abusolutely!

1 件のコメント:

shiori さんのコメント...

Hello(^-^)did you enjoy your trip?
Next time please tell me about your trip.