2008/06/19

Fly - Hilary Duff


Heeey!! how's it going today?? It was heavy rainy day, and still wet outside...so I listened to my favorite music, Hilary Duff's after coming back home. Listening to music is my favorite pastime! Music always makes me feel better^^*
So, do you know Hilary Duff ?? I really loove her, because I think she's sooo pretty!! and huh.. I like her music, very very good voice! she released so many CD, DVD and album.. she was born in Sept 28th Texas in U.S. She's active as not only singer but actress, she appeared many movies..like ''Brand Hauser'', ''Foodfight'', ''Materian girls'' if you get intrested in her, please listen to her music! I hope you like her.

1 件のコメント:

Yohko さんのコメント...

Hi, Saki!!
When I was a high school student, I used to listen her song. But I don't listen recently...
So please tell me your favorite her song!! See you(^^)