2008/09/30

Marco


I read ''Marco''[by Mike Esplen].
Have you ever ran away from home?? The story is about Marco who left farm. Let me tell you its story. Marco was a farm boy. One weekend, he left farm, and went to big city, but he couldn't buy ticket for train, because he had a little money, so he ran out of the station. He felt dread of that! While walking narrow street, he met one pretty girl[about 18 years old] wearing old clothes. She said ''there're acquaintance in cake shop so, we could get cake by cheap prices.'' He decided to give little money to her, after she got cake, she ran away from him!! He ran after her, and police car stopped in front of her, but the police didn't believe what he said, because he didn't live in the city. He only believed her. He was said'' Go home''. After that, he looked for market. While looking, he found one peaches box with a label written by himself! He was so hungry, so he insisted his peach, but the seller didn't understand. For a one moment, Carlo who was driver of lorry came toward him. So, he helped him, and he took him to his house. When he arrived his house, his father said '' Marco Is that you? ''from top of the stairs, and he said'' Yes, it's me. I'm coming up''. His father worried him.
I went to Karaoke with my friend after school, and I send e-mail[I'll come back home late, today] to my father, but I didn't notice and answer phone call from him, so my parents was so worried, because it was past 0:00. I think parents alway worried their children even we're adult. I'm sorry dad and mom!!! I'll contact exactly them from now when I come back home late.

0 件のコメント: