2008/09/23

SEX AND THE CITY



I went to movie theater with my friends, Yo-chan and Yoppi☆We watched '' SEX AND THE CITY''.
Did you watch this film?? Let me introduce this film. The director is Michael Patric King, and the release date was August 23th[2008] in Japan. Also, the main cast is Sarah Jessica Parker[Carrie Bradshaw]. The film won 4 nominations, it's popular film.
It was about 4 women's friendship, love and fashion. They lived in New York, and they were really beautiful!!! After watching this film, we longed to live in there, I want to spend such gorgeous life in New York. Also, they grew up so nice women! I learned we can grew up getting over our diffuculties. I thought the important thing is not only love but also friendship!!!! When Carrie was feel depressed, they encouraged her. I was also given vigor by my friends.
Finally, she married her lover, Mr.Big. I felt happy when watching the last scene.
On the way home, we met Ms. Yoneoka!!! We felt happy☆I think she resembled Sarah!?!? What do you think!??



0 件のコメント: