2008/10/18

Mister Donut - fall of appetite






On Thursday, i went to English school. before it began, i was hungry, and i wanna eat chocolate donut, 'cause i love chocolates! i orderd Pon de double shocola and Raspberry cheese pie. it's sooo sweet!!!! and i was full.

after that class, i went home. and i looked Mister Donut's box!!! the box was full of lol of kind donuts which my mom bought. i tried to eat tommorrow, but i couldn't resist temptation, so i ate it at home, too..it's sweet, so i was full..


Yesterday, when i came back home from job, i looked Mister Donut's box at the train. one man had its box. and i remembered Donut which my mom had bought. so i looked forward to eating it, but after i came back home, there's no donut!!!! my parents ate them all!! i was disappointed.
but, today, my boss gave us 3000 yen!!! 'cause it was so busy, today. i was so happy, 'cause i thought i could chat with my friends and eat my favorite Donut!!!
then we had a tea in Mister Donut! we enjoyed chatting for a long time. [thanks so much my boss!!!
anyway, i wanna try to diet, but i get hungry especially fall season. i love chocolate and somethig kind of sweets.
but, today, i'll take a bath half the boby reading magazine for a long time!!! but i wanna eat Misdo^^

0 件のコメント: