2008/12/12

My sister

On Thursday, I visited my sisters couple's home after school.
they picked up me at Ueki station with Dio. i was glad to meet them, because it was long time that i haven't vistit there. actually, i want to have my ears pierced, but i cannot do that for myself, so i asked her husband. At first, i was afraid of that, but it just finished so soon, so i'm okay.
After that, we went to Karaoke at Kamikumamoto. we sang many many songs!!! from old songs to new one. My sister husband is good at singing songs. recently, i was tired of my life, so i could feel refreshed by singing songs. We had very good time.
Also, I had dinner which she cooked. She cooked fried chicken. It was good. I like her dishes.
and we talked lots of thing at middle night. I enjoyed talking with her.
when we were children, we would often talk at middle night, and we were shouted by mom. It was pleasant memories. Sometimes, we quarreled, but we made up soon. we were really good friends.
After she married, I've missed her, because I talked and listened her everything, about worries, happiness, things which happen everyday!
I noticed sister is precious being. Family is everythig to me.

0 件のコメント: