2009/01/28

April in Moscow


I've finished most of final, so I'm really happy, but I worried about the result...^^;

Anyway, I read '' April in Moscow written by Stephen Rabley. It's very easy book to read, but I like the story.

The main character is April Fox. She was a dance working for the British Dance Company in Leed. One day, she got a cahnce to go to Moscow for work[The festival, Green Oceans], so she went there with Laura who was one of her coworker.

In Moscow, they had to work hard, because they had to practice from eight to six.

THe day after, they called at a small market, and they met Nikolai and Sasha. They enjoyed talking each other. Sasha asked them to go to the country for a week's holiday. Next morning, they went there together, they enjoyed talking and having lunch. After that, April listened Nikolai's songs by guitar. Also, they went out in boat. She said '' It's very beautiful here, and also he said, '' Beautiful and you are ... beautiful, he tried to countine to say something to her, but she was called by Laura, so she went to her.

After that day, the festival day came. April danced thinking only about Green Oceans. The festival successed!

Finally, she had to back to London. She thought she wanted to see Nikalai at Moscow airport. Then, he turned up. He gave her parcel and walk away without saying.

In Airplane, she opened it, there was one of those music boxes, and letter. After she read it, her tears fell fast. The letter said, '' Can I come and see you in England?''

I like happy ending story. I hope they meet again, and will be happy.
Also, I thought I wanted to go to Moscow!! [299 words]