2009/01/02

A HAPPY NEW YEAR~2009!!!!!!

Happy New Year~finally, new year, 2009 came to us. How do you spend your new year's day??
anyway, Have you decided this year's aim?? for me, first, I want to reduce my weight, and especially I want to slim my face!! I got fat in my winter break, because I had many chances to eat, christmas and new year's day, also, I don't like winter, so I don't want to go out in cold days. I will develop my abdominal muscles, and take a bath half the body. and, of course, I won't eat any sweet so much. On January, I have coming age celemony. so I'll absolutely reduce my weight!!
Second, I will level up my TOEIC score. I haven't take this test since I took during summer vacation. So, I want to level up, especially reading section, because I'm weak on reading long sentence. To do it, I will enrich my vocabulary.

0 件のコメント: