2008/04/15

Another World - book review


Good evening everyone! How's everything going? I hope you're well.

Today, I'll write book review-Another World. I'll try to write 2 book review weekly if I can.
I was reading this book while I got back home in the train for about 90 min. I chose a little longer book written by simple English than before.
First of all, let me tell you a little about a story. BZXY741 live in Eden City where everyone never fight, ,never grow old and never ill. It was different from ours. However, he met a one girl Eve. She took him a real world...
I felt really sorry for him because until then, he had seen and known only beautiful and fair world, but he had to see a real world where one is rich but the others are poor and people should grow old naturally. He was really shocked and he want to go back to Eden City. I also avert from terrible reality like war, but I think knowing what happened around the world is important.
However, it's a only report for Ministry of The People's Happiness. They tested him whether he was perfect for The Team. Also, this was her last trip. That means she sleep for long dream.

0 件のコメント: