2008/04/16

Australian university and welcome party

Good evening everyone!!
Today, Latrobe teacher in Australia came to KGU to talk about Latrobe in Melbourne and I heard about that. He talked about Australian history, famous place and of course Latrobe university. I thought it's very beautiful city and I wanted to visit. Also, I found education way is different from Japan. It's very interesting for me. Lastly, he gave me a nice cap because I ansewered his question. I was very lucky.
After that, I went to welcome party for new exchange students with my friend. I talked to them and introduced myself. Also, we had sandwich, sushiroll and fruit which they cooked. It was good and I was full. I'd like to get along with them more.
Good night. Have a good dream!

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

It sounds very interesting. Perhaps you can go there sometime to study?