2008/04/18

Music

I like music, so I often listen to not only Japanese pop music but also Western music. My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne. She has really cool voice. I often listen to her songs while I study. Her music makes me feel fun to study and give me courege. Also, I like Hilury duff. Do you know her. I like not only her music but also her cute fashion. I want to get her CD. I'd like to see them someday. I haven't been to concert, but this year I'll go to concert with my friends. I' m looking forward to go and see famous singer, actually we haven't decide whoever, but I want to see of course Avril or Hilury! It's too expensive so I have to earn money to go there. Naturally, Anybody want to listen natural voice.

1 件のコメント:

Yohko さんのコメント...

Hi, this is YOKO!!
I like Hilury Duff, too.
In this morning, I listened her songs. She is very cute!!
I'm looking forward to talking with you about her.
See you!!