2008/04/20

the Holiday - film review


Hi, everyone! How do you spend in your weekend? I spent it in watching film: the Holiday.

I expect almost everybody already watched it, so what was your feeling about it after watching?
I was inspired courage, and I felt it's a lovely film. Amanda[Camerondiaz] is rich and a little egotistic, but somehow I like her character, so cute and cool! I like her wearing clothes. On the other hands, Iris is innocent and very kind, but she was hurt by broken heart. I like both. They're only wish to be happy, I know their feelings. I felt if I wish to change my life, take acton is important. If they did not exchange their home, they're still not happy and they could not met belove. Take action, that's really important!! We can change our life with courege.
I like both film, in her shose and the Holiday, but the Holiday is much better as love romance film , I thought.
I wished to excange home with someone, it's seems to be interesting. I wished I lived Amanda's LA home! it's so large and luxurious!
I appriciated it both American English and British one with caption, but ctually, I cannot make a clear distinction^^;
Anyway, it's really lovely, cute and happy romantic film. I'm sure almost everybody like it.

1 件のコメント:

Yohko さんのコメント...

Hi!! I watched this film, too. This film is very very good!! Someday, let's talk about this movie. See you(^^)