2008/04/27

JUST LIKE A MOVIE - Sue Leather


I chose this book from English garden. Before I red it, I thought it was pure love story, but it's a bad love story at Toronto in Canada.
Let me tell you its story. Brad Black was a handyman. He loved the movies, and he had a lover; Gina. They wanted to marry. He longed for rich life in Paris like movies, but they're poor.So, he deceived Carrie who is rich and lonely girl. He would kill her because he would rob her money.
I hated this guy.
He tryed to kill her. He thought she dead, but she was alive and Gina and Carrie became friends and they noticed their lover is same guy.
So, in the end he was arrested.
Also, Gina and Carrie wrote this story and sent it to some movie producers. They made millons of dollars! They became millionaries, and he was in prison.
I'd like to read pure love story next...

0 件のコメント: