2008/04/25

Essay -writing assignment

Dear my hostfamily

Hello, my name is Saki.Thank you for allowing me stay with you.I'm really appreciate your kindness. I'm really glad to be able to stay with you in U.S.A.
First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm in the first grade in KGU in Kumamoto; southern Japan. Kumamoto is a little humid, summer especially,but a beautiful and small city. I'm majoring in English and I'm learnig not only English but history, culture and so on.My hobbies are music, shopping and watching movies. I love all kind of music, but western music especially and my favorite singer is Avril Lavigne. Also, I often go shopping with my friends and watch movies in my house in holidays. So, I'd like to enjoy shopping and watching movies with you.
I haven't been Minnesota, and I feel a little anxious with English to stay overseas for period of one month there, so I have questions to ask you. What's the weather in your city now?Is it cold even in summer? I'm extremely sensitive to the cold, and is it big? beautuful? Please tell me your city.
Also, How many members in your family? I like children and all kind of animal; dogs,cats... I'll help your housework and I hope I'd like to get along and live at peace with you, and how far is it to university from there?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting and staying with you. I hope to hear from you soon.
yours

0 件のコメント: