2008/04/25

My birthday

April 20th is my birthday, I became 20 years old! I was adult, so I can enjoy drinking alcohol with my friends and my sister, but I will not to smoke, because it's bad for my helthy, and of course I must have responsibility.
I received many message from my friends, they're really kind, so I like them. Also, they gave me nice present, I was so happy that I was near to cry for joy.
I ate such with my family. It was really good, I like sushi. Also, I received present from my mother and sister, too. I'll cherish it forever.
I love my family and friends. I'll present them birthday present.

4 件のコメント:

nozomi さんのコメント...

Hi, Saki!! Happy Birthday.You are 20 years old. You can drink alcohol.

shiori さんのコメント...

Hello!!
Happy Birthday Saki(^-^)/
you are 20 years old.
I hope you enjoy drinking alchol.

Yohko さんのコメント...

Hi, Sa----ki!!!!
Happy birthday to you!!
You became 20 years old, so you became an adult. I hope you spend your nice 20 years old.

By the way, let's go to a movie,someday(^^)

Rick さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday! What kind of sushi do you like best?