2008/04/29

Diary★




Hi, everyone!!!! how are you doing today???
I'm really relaxed and I cleaned my room. I haven't cleaned for 2 weeks... becasue it's always troublesome work for me^^; actually, I hate cleaning...
First of all, I opened window and dusted the shelves with duster . Also, I vacuumed all over.It's so dusty that I was a little tired..but after I finished it, I was really feel better. It took a little long but after all, we have to clean our room weekly aren't you?Yeah, I try to do it(><)! After that, I'm really relax with my favorite incense stick;SANDAL WOOD comes from Bangalore, India. Perhaps, you have tryed once or use habitually??It's really fragrance and help me deeply sleep, when I cannot sleep with stress. I recommend those who are suffer from insimnia and stress. I hope you try and love it! I also love perfume. I scented sweet, but I hate strog scent. I love INCANTO, which my sister gave me it for last my birthday. It's really lovely smell and make me feel better. How about you?? what's your favorite perfume or perhaps you do love incense than that^^??


So, what should I do next?Yeah, I have to do my assighnment, I have to do reading assighnmet and now doing writing, but I always did it with joy!!
See you tomorrow★




0 件のコメント: