2008/04/30

Diary★


Hello, everyone!!Today, I have no classes, but I went to school, because I'd like to hear about short-term study abroad at 12:15 in 424 class room. There are about 25 students and I guessed they're almost 1 grade?? and we could hear from 2 student; one is comes from New Zealand, the other is senior who have experienced study and they told us about New Zealand, university, he said there is really beautiful and university is very very big. I think New Zealand is good atmosphere to study English, but I'd like to learn not only English but Business, so I try to apply in Liverpool university in U.K. where I can learn business English. Unfortunately, I could not hear about that from exchange students from Liverpool.

After that, I went to library and I borrowed ENGLISH JOURNAL, because this book is worth reading for me! I mean I'm not good at talking English and the topic of this book in this month is '' real reason that you cannot talk to English. This book is just for me ,exactly ... I red briefly in the library and I found 1 reason which I cannot talk. I'm always afraid of making mistakes and I often care about accuracy, so I cannot talk to a lot of imformation. What I need to do is positive attitude when talking English. I'll practice from NOW!!

0 件のコメント: