2008/05/01

Diary★

Hi, everyone! How're you doing today??? I'm pretty good(^^) but it's cold and a little humid today because of rain...(><) Be careful of catching a cold...I hope it'll be sunny tomorrow. I have 3 classes usual on Thursday, but I had 2 classes; Western history and Reading today because my listening teacher had gonne to Scottland for his job. So, I went to the library and did my assingment for its time. After that, I took reading class on 4 period. We're learning how to read Newspaper headlines. It's a little difficult for me , because there're many difficult vocabularies..and I usually don't read Newspapers even written in Japanese, but I try to read it as often as possible(><; So, Today, I have one film; Two Weeks Notice!!!I'll watch it with tea after writing this. Have you watched it?? Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock played the main characters. Actually, I borrowed it from Tutaya last Saturday, so I have to watch today and take back tomorrow. I hope it's interesting and makes me happy. I'll write my feeling in my film review. I have 4 classes tomorrow! but GW is coming so soon!!!! I'm really looking forward to GW! What would you like to do in your GW?? Anyway, please enjoy your GW.                                                    See you☆

0 件のコメント: