2008/05/11

Food and eating habits

My good eating habit is try to eat vegetables everyday. In lunch time, I always eat Pasta with salad, and sometimes drink vegetable juice, because it's good for my health. Also, I try to drink barley tea or green tea not cola or something bad drinks for my health. I don't like juice with a lot sugar.
My bad eating habit is that I eat snacks between meals, because I'm hungry after school so, I want to eat some foods like sweets, something junk food. I love it, but I know it's bad for my health, because it contains a lot of sugar, oil and salt, so I must bread it!
We have to eat traditional Japanese food like miso soup, fish and rice , because it contains less oil and salt. It's good for our health. Also, we must not depend on convenience store everyday.
[146words]

0 件のコメント: