2008/05/11

Freckles


I read ''Freckles'' by Andrew Matthews.
This book is love story for Susie who hate her freckles. I recommend
those who have complex about appearance.
Let me tell you its story a little. Susie hated her freckles so, she
didn't like her appearance. And her freind, Donna is beautuflul
and she always has boyfriends one after another. One day, Donna
like one boy,Jack who is shy boy. Donna orderd her to help making
chance to date and talk to him. When talking to Susie, Jack always
blushed and looks happy. He loved Susie not Donna, because she
was cute and funny for him, also he likes her freckles! so she was
very happy.
I remember that '' There is no accounting for taste'' I felt very happy
after reading, because Susie got to like her freckles. I enjoyed reading this story.[141words]




0 件のコメント: