2008/05/06

Jolly Pasta and Shopping with KAORI


May 5thMon
I went to jolly pasta in Kamikumamoto and shopping in shimotori Arcade with Kaori.
We met in Kamikumamoto station at around 11:00, and then in jolly pasta where Nozomi works, we had lunch. We much love there, because we like pasta, gratin, pizza and something in there and it taste so good. I think the atmosphere is really good to enjoy having lunch with somebody. We ordered same menus, Japanese style pasta''和風明太パスタ'' and dessert. Nozomi worked hard there, so I thought I also have to find new part-time job soon! After while, we got served our dishes. It looks delicious and it was so good. After eating, we had feeling of fulness, but dessert was waiting for us, so we enjoy eating cute dessert with ''Borno kunn''!
Then, we went to shimotori Arcade by tram and enjoy shopping, but there were a little crowded. We went to daie and PARC. We got some clothes. I could get jean in reasonable price thanks to her, because she recommend shops where she also had got it . I appreciated it.
I had a very very good time with Kaori. [196 words]

3 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

That dessert looks very nice!

Kaoringo さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Kaochan. I want to go Jolly Pasta again with you!!

nozomi さんのコメント...

Hi Saki! Thank you for comming Jolly Pasta! Please come again!