2008/05/05

LUNCH AND SHOPPING with KATE



May 4th Sunday
I went to lunch and shopping with my friend Kate who is from Liverpool yesterday. We met in front of board in our school at 12:00.
At first, we had lunch in Montre where is near to KGU. We orderd dria, becasue I love dria, so I wanted to recommended to her. We chatted about Liverpool, Japan and so on in English and Japanese. She told me that in Britin, most of the dishes are unhealthly, because it contain a lot of sugar or anything. Also, it's cold weather, because where is near to sea and rains a lot.
Then, we went to Shimo-tori Arcade by bus. She asked me to recommend some shops, so I recommended Daie, Paruco and News, but actually I was a little confused, because I was insensive a sense of directon><; She got some clothes and shoes inParco and I got skirt and necklace. According to her, British dress up only party in pab, they're not often wear pump and high heels. I thought pab seems to be very interesting for me!
After that, we promised drinking together next time and said goodbye.
I was really pleased at having a good time with her, but I was frustrated with my English ability. I could not told to her what I want to say even though I have learned English for about 7 years! I hope I can communicate with English fluently someday. I have to practice more....
[236 words]

0 件のコメント: