2008/05/04

Golden Week Plans

In my G.W, I have 2 plans .
Firstly, I will go to lunch and shopping in Shimo and Kami street with my friend, Kate. She is from Liverpool in U.K. We got friends in Welcome Party in dormitory. I really look forward to going out with her, because she's my first friend coming from overseas to KGU. I'm much pleased at having such a good friend.
Secondly, I will go to jolly pasta to eat lunch with my best friend, Kaori. There're many kinds of dishes like pasta, gratin, pizza and dessert. We love eating and chatting there. I'd like to order pasta and dessert. I like pasta very much, because it's so Delicious for me. I also look forward to enjoying with her!
I hope I spend good times and of course I shouldn't forget to do a lot of assignment!!
[143 Words]

0 件のコメント: