2008/05/03

LOST IN NEW YORK


I read LOST IN NEW YORK.

The story is that an English boy; Nicky visited to New York for the first time by himself. He's going to meet his aunt Carrie at the airport, but she wasn't there. Then, for a while, a man; Lou picked him instead of her, but he strayed in New York from him. Also, he met some bad boys riding on motorbikes, and he was thought thief by police. That seems to be a bad dreams for him!

While reading, I felt sorry for him, because everybody must be afraid of being alone in such a big place like New York and he's still a child, so I thought he really must be feel anxious.

However, finally, he could wake up such a bad dream. One driver took him to Pier 83 where was often his aunt; Mrs. Minerva and he could meet her, but Mrs. Minerva was just a monkey! She's Lou's monkey! His bad dream was ending happily.

I never have lost in foreign countries, but I thought experience which lost in other countres or travel to by oneself makes us strongger. I wanna travel alone and more strongger.

0 件のコメント: