2008/05/24

My other classes

I'm going to write about my other classes.
I have 15 classes in this semester. One of the most interesting classes is Honors English seminar.
We can learn writting and presentation in English. It's very hard class, because I must do a lot of homework. I must watch a movie or read a books and after that I must write a review. I learned the important thing of university classes is ''think myself'' Thinking and having own opinion is really important. Also, I'm not good at speaking in public. I turne my face red and shake my voice when doing it. So, I want to improve it though this class.
One of the most difficult classes is physics, because I don't like scientist and I didn't learn physics when high school, but I must do my best for the test in this semester. [140 words]

0 件のコメント: