2008/05/23

Dental Clinic

Good morning, everyone! How's it going?? Actually, I feel a little tired...because I sat up late last night, so I'm little late for 1 class..I'm really sleepy now.
Today, I'm going to go to dental clinic><; I will have my bad tooth pulled out. I don't want to go there. I'm always afraid of going there. I don't like the atmosphere, awful sounds, but I must go... Also, it's expensive ! So, how many time do you brush your teeth a day?? I brush my teeth 2 times a day, morning and before going bed, but I must brush it after lunch. Also, I try to not to eat too much sweets like chocolate, cakes and candies. I like it very much, but I know it's bad for my teeth.
I hope I never go there.

2 件のコメント:

Yohko さんのコメント...

I visited Saki's blog for the first time. It's interesting.(^^)
I hate to go dentist too! (´д`) But it will finish soon♪

Yohko さんのコメント...

Hi, Saki!! I haven't visited your blog for a long time(> <)
Are your teeth all right, now?
I like sweet..., so I understand your mind...