2008/05/22

To enrich my vocabulary

Hello, everyone(^^) How are you today?? I hope you're well☆
Today, I'm going to write about my favorite English conversation program. I often watch it on NHK. I enjoy watching it everyday, so I recommend to watch them. The best program that I want to recommend is ''English word network'', because I can learn a lot of English words watching drama in English. That's drama is interesting! I hope you like it, but actually, I cannot understand all of English...(^^; That drama don't have Japanese captin but English one. It shows today 11:10 to 11:30, if you have a time, please watch it. Let's enjoy English!
The last topic was trouble with traveling. Laura who works travel agency worried about sale. Her friends in Tokyo stranger try to encourage her, but she talked about trouble which it may happens when troubling! It is natural that she couldn't sell^^; So, we can learn a lot of words when troubling with trouble.
I look forward to watch it today, of course.
See you tomorrow☆ [172words]

0 件のコメント: