2008/06/12

GIRL meets BOY by Derek Strange

It was a story in later July. They fell in in love on the boat at portsmousth...

I read this book; GIRL meets BOY, because I want to read love story and I was atrracted by book cover.

It was separated 3 parts; Donna's story[it was mainly written her feeling for him], Mark's story[it was mainly written his feeling for her]and The town's story[the ending]. They stared each other on the boat, so they fell in love.

However, she mistook him for his brother, and Mark saw she was dancing with
his brother. He was really worrying about them...
I found both sad feeling, she's thinking of him, and he's thinking of her. It was
written by simple English, but I think it was good love story.
At last, they met again, and he was shy but he asked her to dance with. It was happy ending!


0 件のコメント: