2008/06/13

English Conversation School

I started to go to English canversation school every Friday from 7:05 to 8:05, because I cannot talk English fluently and I want to talk fluently with people from freign countries. So, I'll go there after school. I look forwart to enjoy talking in the class.
Last Friday, we talked about proverb. It was difficult for me to explan the meaning in English. Also, I found Japanese proverb sometimes different from English one. It's very interesting!

Before I go there, I have extra time, so I'll study in the library. I don't study in my home, because I want to watch TV^^; So, I'll finish homework there.

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Please give us some examples of proverbs!

nozomi さんのコメント...

Hi! Saki. You study English conversation! That's great! I will study hard like you.