2008/06/08

My favorite movie or movies


The best movie which I watched this year is '' ENCHANTED''! The movie is that Disney fairy story mix with mordern New York one. The main cast is Amy Adams(Geselle) and Patrick Dempsey(Robert Philip). Gesel is a princess in fairyland, and he is a lawyer in New York city and he has a one small daughter. She is sent to New York city by devil queen, and she met Robert in New York.
I like her pretty character, and I burst out laughing by her funny behavor in New York! At first, he cannot understand her, and she also kept waiting prince to help her. The prince is really cool but funny!
I anticipated she marry prince, but at last, she marry Robert. She fell in love Robert, and he did!
The main cast, Gesel makes my heart warm. I want to watch it once again!

0 件のコメント: