2008/06/07

Rainy Season


Rainy season is coming so soon. Do you like rainy season?? Actually, I didn't like rainy season, because damp weather made me depressed, so I didn't feel like going out, but I found three ways to change and refresh in the season.
First, I got new collapsible umbrella. I always bring it to my school, because I cannot predict whether it rains or not exactly. I can got it cheap price, but it's cute! so I want to hold for going out(^^)
Second, after coming back home in rainy day, I like to take a hot bath, so I can refresh from humidity in the rainy day. Then, I drink cold tea and I sleep well.
Last, if I cannot go out for heavy rain, I relax with magazine in my room. Then, I get various information.
I think rainy season gives us to ralaxing time!
So what do you like to do in rainy day??
Let's enjoy rainy season!

0 件のコメント: