2008/07/04

Self- introduction 10 years in the future [essay 1-05]


Hi, How's it going?? I'm Saki, and now I'm 30 years old!! Let me tell you my life(^^)
Work☆
I worked airline as flight attendant. I came true my dream! I flew domestic airline and after that foreign airline. I flew around the world like European countries and Asian countries. Now that I can talk to foreigner fluently!! I could meet many people with smile, and I can learn good service. I got a sommelier qualification, and I was entrusted first class. It was hard work, but I loved my job, so I really enjoyed my work, but now I didn't work, because I got married, so I decided to quit my job.

Married Life☆
I married American gentleman like Leonarude Dicaprio. He is kind
to our family. Sometimes, we cook together. We celebrated a wedding ceremony in California in America. We have two children, one is boy
[3 years old] and the other is girl[1 years old]. They are very very cute!! We live in big house in Tokyo with 1 dog, chihuahua(^^) We go to America; my husband house in New Years day and visit his parents. Also, we go to my parents house in the Bon Festival. I really enjoy my married life. I love my family!! If my children become older, I will get back my job, and I will work airport!

Hobbies☆
My hobbies are cooking, gardening, and exercise. I love cooking and I serve my lovely children and husband everyday. I'm good at baking cake. Also, I enjoy gardening. There are many beautiful flower which I planted and fountain in my garden, but I got fat!!...so I go to sports club three times a day. I'm keen on exercise, swimming and yoga. I want to lose my weight!!

I lead a full life. I really appeciate my family, parents and friends.

0 件のコメント: