2008/07/02

Little women


Do you know Little women[若草物語]?? I read Little Women [Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March]. This is a famous story in the world. Their father was away in the war. This story describe family love, and it made my heart warm. Sometimes, they quarreled, but they finally made it up. They ware all good friends.
I have two remained scenes in my heart. One is they gave their foods to the Hummels who don’t have any food even if they were poor. They had consideration for others. The other is Jo sold her hair for money, because her mother must go to sick father. I was moved by this scene.
At last, they lived in harmony all together with father and mother.
I like this sort of stories like family love. I want to watch this movie. So, please visit Link!

1 件のコメント:

Yohko さんのコメント...

Hi, Saki!!
I have never read this book.
But I studied about this in Beibungakugairon(^^)
It looked so interesting!! I wanna read this.