2008/07/01

My favorite presentation

My favorite presentation is Nozomi’s one! Her presentation is really nice and cute(^^)
She presented about Aso; 3 Topics, Farmland, Mr.Aso and Hot Springs. I like Aso,too!! I think farmland is a nice place, so I want many people to visit there. As she tells, there are famous and many facilities. We can enjoy shopping and hot spring! Her pictures are beautiful! Also, she tells Mr.Aso has several the cycle of the season. Japan has 4 seasons, so I think we can enjoy visiting there every season. When I was a child, I visited there with my family; I remember I was so surprised how it was big! And there’re horses, so I got up on the horse. I really enjoyed there. Lastly, she shows famous hot springs in Aso. I never visit ''Kurokawaonsen'',so I want to visit and relax there!
I think Aso is a one of the great city to visit in Japan!

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Thanks for telling us about your favorite presentation. Please give us a link!