2009/02/13

27 Dresses


I watched '' 27 Dresses[2008]'' on the DVD today. It's romantic love comedy movie. The director is Anne Fletcher, and the main chast is Ketherine Heigl[Jane], and James Mansden[Kevin].

Jane worked as bridesmaid, and she always helped to be happy others. She's so kind woman that she couldn't say ''no'' to everyone everytime. Also, she was grabed her boss who she's been in love by her sister. The story is that such woman is gradually grow up by one guy, Kevin.

I'm pretty sure that it will work best for every woman. While watching this movie, I'm hoping her happiness, cause she's so nice woman, but I questioned why she's in love him. I don't think he's cool, I thought Kevin is much better.

The scene that I like best is that Jane and Kevin sang together so crazily. Jane talked Kevin so freshly.

Finally, she married him, and every her friends that she's helped until now came to her wedding celemony. They wore dresses that Jane has dressed their wedding before. I also like the scene!

I also worked in wedding celemony, [of corse not as bridesmaid, but server]and i always thought that i like happy atmosphere in wedding.I hope that I could wear white beautiful dress someday.

0 件のコメント: