2009/02/12

Mamma Mia!



I watched this film Mamma Mia! at the screen with my friends. It's a musical film, you know, so I enjoyed not only story line but many music. The actor and actress is great at singing very very well!! I was so surprised! I got to wanna dance with ABBA music especially Dancing Queen as soon as watching this movie.
Actually, it takes time to understan story line at first, but I understand gradually.
The story is Sophie Sheridan dreamed that she walk to the aisle of the church with her father. So she steal a read her mother's diary, and invited three father who has possibility. However, her mother astonished that they come out suddenly at once

If you like musical, I recommend this movie. I just enjoyed musical scenes, I wanna dance with them! It's sprightly and happy atmosphere. I thought I wanna watch when I depressed. I pretty sure it cheer up! I think it has laughs, romantic and family love, a marvelously interesting and entertaining film. Also, I like beautiful view in island of Greece.

After that, we had lunch together. I enjoyed chatting with them.
I wanna watch movie at night someday~~

0 件のコメント: