2009/02/10

A Cinderella Story




I watched the movie'' a Cinderella story'' yesterday. The reason that I chose is of corse I love this main character ''Hilary duff'', and I got to interested in this title'' Cinderella''. It's a romantic love comedy, and modern cinderella story.
Sam[Hilarry Duff] was overworked by stepmother after her father died. She worked everday, but she met one prince on the Internet, and exchanged E-mail with him everyday. One day, they promised that they will meet at the Hallowin party. She wore a mask and white beautiful dress and danced with him at that party, but she knew that he was Austin who is a football star and president in their school. She was ordered to work that day by her stepmother, so before 0:00, she disappeared hastily, and dropped off her cellphone...
I thought she was really cute, and I enjoyed watching this movie. She suited beautiful white dress. I wish I want to be such a cinderella, like her. It's a sweet dream. This movie made me feel so happy, cause happy ending and very romantic, so I think it's worth to watch.

0 件のコメント: