2008/04/23

GIRL against the JUNGLE -book review

I read '' GIRL against the JUNGLE. It was a story that a girl live in gungle of South America.
It was Christmas Eve that Suzanne fell in the gungle airplane crash. She lived in gungle for ten days.
She strayed from her mother, she survived only there. Nobody was there.
I was really moved by this story. How she was a lot of pain, how she was so hungry.
The gungle was really dangerous. Perhaps an alligator will shut her, perhaps Jaguars will emerge.
However, she never gave up. She tried to find a way home remembering her parents words. Her parents had taught her a way of surviving gungle because they had lived in gungle. If I were her, I would cry with pain and scare. Also, I didn't know the way
Then, at the end of the story, she was helped by young Indian hunters.
She could met her fahter, and she said'' Father I'm sorry. Mummy was next to me in the plane, but...'' She had been worry of her mother. She was alive, but she lost her dear mother , and she heard her little bird Pepe was dead too. It was a first time that she began to cry.
This book made me think of life. Some people were dead of unexpected accident even if they wanted to live. We must cherish our life and accident shouldn't happen absolutely.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

It sounds like an interesting book.

By the way, what does your label "another book review" mean?